Pinterest

Friday, December 30, 2016

Looking To The New Year



I can' believe it's only a few days away from 2017. This year seemed to go so quickly. We are in our new home for a little over a year. Wow! that went so fast!
 
    Today is a day to look back and also look ahead. This year 2016 has one that was filled with a lot of change and many adjustments. My husband, Phil and I moved from the family home we shared with our two children for 45 years. We purchased a townhouse in a small town in north eastern Pennsylvania. A big change from the south shore of Long Island, NY. I don't think either one of us realized what an adjustment this would be. I also have to mention that we both retired when we moved. What were we thinking?? Talk about a year of change and adjustment! The good news is that we are adjusting to our new surroundings and our new home. It has been slow but it is happening.

     Today I am happy to say that I am looking forward to the New Year. I am looking forward to enjoying our new home instead of the pains of adjusting. I am looking forward to giving this new home a new look. I know those words will make Phil shutter!!!! But I promise I'll take it slow and I promise I won't change EVERYTHING! Well not quite!!!

     I hope to share this journey with you on this blog.
    
     Happy New Year!


     Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment