Pinterest

Friday, July 7, 2017

Blue and White Con't......Teapots



      I can't believe it's Friday already! The time seems to just fly by, Do you believe it's July already?
We have a very busy July. Friends coming from New York for a few days. Also, our grandson,Ryan is coming to spend a few days. I just can't contain my excitement!!!! We're so glad they are all getting old enough to spend time with us. I can't wait to spoil them all!!!!
Antique Children's Teapot Willow pattern
      Todays post is a continuation of the post from last week. After finishing last weeks post I realized just how much more blue and white pieces I have. Today I would like to focus on blue and white transferware teapots. There is something very special about these teapots. They are so pretty!! I can't seem to get enough of them even though I'm not a tea drinker......
Johnson Bros. Old Britain Castles
Wedgwood  Romantic England
Teapot For One


                      xo
                   Sue










No comments:

Post a Comment