Pinterest

Monday, September 18, 2017

Beginning to Decorate for the Fall..... White and Pale Blue Pumpkins




Can you believe it's Monday morning already?  We were away for the weekend. It's good to be home!
         Well, I finally began to decorate for the fall. I decided to use white pumpkins this year. I wasn't so sure when I started if I would like the look...But I have to say I love it!!  It is a softer look for fall.
         I'm still not too sure what I will do outside.





White Pumpkins and Dried Hydrangea
Glass Front Kitchen Cabinet...White Pumpkins and Straw

Dining Room Centerpiece

 Matilda the Witch
There is a story behind this witch..... I purchased her at Home Goods many years ago when the grandchildren were younger. I fell in love with her! I especially loved her satin, velvet and lace dress. And how I loved the feather in her hat not to mention the jewelry around her neck!! I thought she was  so ugly, that she was beautiful!!! I believed the grandchildren would love her as I did. I sat  her on a bench in the kitchen for all to see.
When the grandkids came to visit they didn't love her as I did. In fact they hated her!!! Some where afraid!  but they all found her Very Creepy!!!
So Matilda sits in the kitchen, but has to fly away when the grandchildren to visit. 


xo
 Sue
                                                                                                 

2 comments: