Pinterest

Friday, May 19, 2017

Perennial Garden



       Well all the planting is FINALLY finished!! The planting season is shorter in NEPA than on Long Island. This has been the first week of warm weather so we worked  all week to plant the flowers and clean the deck and patio furniture. What a good feeling when it is all finished! The flowers look beautiful!!!
       The most beautiful part of our yard is the new perennial garden. In the last post I shared the perennial garden was to be my Mother's Day gift from Phil. Well the garden is in and it is more beautiful than I expected. Thank you George Burger and Sons for the magnificent job.
Perennial Garden



  As you can see we didn't repaint the bench. Once the plants were in place the color seemed just right. I guess I learned a valuable lesson....to trust your first decision...don't doubt yourself. Once the garden was completed it all seemed to go together the way I had envisioned. I just love it!!!!
Pink Foxgloves
        
Potted Annuals



                                                                        Sue

                                                                                                                   

                             







                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment