Pinterest

Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Fairy Garden

            I wanted to create a Fairy Garden last year but never got around to it. This year I made sure I took the time to plant one. It was so much fun and so easy! Every craft store and garden center has  fairy gardens on display and they sell all the material needed.
           You are only limited by your imagination! Great project with your children or grandchildren.
I decided to start small, but you can use any size container you want. I've seen Fairy Gardens made in anything from a wheel barrel to a large coffee cup. Once again the skies the limit!!!!
I used a tin planter I purchased at Home Goods. I bought the Fairy house and accessories at Michaels,.
The plants I used I bought at the supermarket,  I told you it was easy!!
            My "inner child" had so much fun I want to create another one. Only this time I think I will make it larger!!!!!



Happy Thursday!

Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment