Pinterest

Monday, October 9, 2017

Fall Curb Appeal


           Todays post is about decorating the front of the house. It may be small but I try to give it as much impact as I can.
           I like to decorate the front of the house. To me it says, "Welcome".
 The Fall season has so much to offer in the way of decorations. Corn stalks, pumpkins, hay stacks, gourds, winter pansies, and don't forget the beautiful mums. I don't think I ever saw so many colors as I did this year.
          This year we went to about three different farm stands and nurseries to purchase the decorations. I was in awe at the variety.
                         There was so much to choose from... I wanted it all!!
.


                                                                           Front Porch


     





      A Basket of Mums in the Perennial Garden






The townhouses are all the same on this block. We didn't have a choice about color or shape of our units. They all look alike....but it is through our decorating that we bring our own personality and uniqueness. I love to walk through the neighborhood and see how each person has decorated their home for the Fall. Somehow we have all managed to add a little bit of who we are to our homes. The neighborhood not only looks festive it looks LOVED!!!

                           xoxo
                        Sue

2 comments: