Pinterest

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Paperwhites in Time for Christmas



Happy Almost Christmas Everyone!

         Here we are down to the last few days. Sometimes these days are the busiest.
The house is all decorated, the presents are wrapped and most important the paperwhites are in bloom. I held my breath waiting for these blubs to bloom in time for Christmas. There were days it looked like nothing was happening...and then there was no stopping them...one bloom after another.  I am always a little doubtful. I think the fact that I talked to them every morning helped! It's hard to believe something so beautiful could come from something that is so easy. All it takes is patience.
They are well worth the wait. They never disappoint!!!











xo
Sue















No comments:

Post a Comment