Pinterest

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Easter Table



    


                                                 Hope you all had a great weekend!
                 We finally had some sunshine today. Hopefully spring is just around the corner!
         Today I'd like to share a table set for Easter Brunch. I purchased the cabbage placemats,cabbage napkin rings and the pink flower salad/dessert dishes in Pier 1.They were so cute I just couldn't resist!! Pier1 had the nicest decorations. I used many of my own dishes to complete the table. Pink tulips was the finishing touch! Believe it or not I found them in the supermarket. Sometimes I get lucky!!



Table set for Easter Brunch
Nest with Easter eggs hangs on the back of the chair

 
Bunny napkin fold.
You can find instructions on betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Rabbit Egg in a nest

                                               
                                 Have a Blessed Easter!!                                                    

                                                                xo
                                             Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment