Pinterest

Monday, January 16, 2017

Guest Room II



Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Ours was wonderful! We went to New York City Friday night to see the musical "A Bronx Tale." It was our Christmas gift from our kids. They know that the theater is one of our favorite things to do.  The play was awesome! We had a great Italian dinner at one of Lidia Bastianich's restaurants. She is one of my favorite cooks. The food was out of this world!!

Sunday we headed back to New York to visit our kids and grandkids. We were busy but it was a great weekend!!!

Do you have a room in your house that you just love the way it looks?
For me it's this second guest room. Every time I go shopping I always seem to bring home something new for this room. No matter what it is, big or small, it always seems to look great. Decorating this room never seems to be a struggle. I know I am more creative. I am not afraid of trying new things. I feel much more confident and at ease.

I have changed the bedding in this room three times since we move here. It's not that I didn't like the other two bed linens. It's that I always seem to find new things that I fall in love with for this room.
I found this Ralph Lauren dust ruffle and shams on Etsy. I just love it!!

I wish I knew why this room is so easy for me. Have I found my true style?

                                       
I'll have to think about that!!!!




                                                               sue

No comments:

Post a Comment